Each candle is hand poured with love and infused with crystals and herbs. To get the most out of your candle you will need to give your candle a little extra love by following the instructions below.
- Trim your wick before lighting
- When burning your candle for the first time allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edge before blowing it out.
- Trim your wick as required to avoid mushrooming of the wick.
- Always keep your candle burning in a safe place and avoid putting it near flammable objects.
- Do not leave it unattended.
- With the taller ritual candles, you may like to place them in a small bowl of cool water.